[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Thank you m0n0wall fellows who have help me!!!
 Date:  Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:55:43 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
My DNS configuration as well IE settings were ok! I just changed my ADSL
modem! Everything is working very well now.

Thank you Christiaens Joachim and Manuel Kasper! And thanks to all of you,
m0n0wall fellows, who have helped me! Everything is ok now, and I am able to

use nat to publish my
web page and FTP server.... By the way, you're welcome to post your message
in my site's
tagboard!! This would be great!

http://tvgoya.dyndns.tv

Cristian

De: Manuel Kasper

Data: sabado, 04 de outubro de 2003 10:19:42

Para: Assinatura de Listas

Cc: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

Assunto: [m0n0wall] Re: That works! Manuel Kasper, please look at this
new
question!!

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Assinatura de Listas wrote:

> local ip address: 172.207.1.0/0

....0/0? Definitely no good. You rather need something like
172.207.1.2/24

or /16 (should match the subnet mask of the ADSL modem). Also make sure

that you've got the DNS stuff set up properly.

- Manuel

..

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER

any computer.
receipt on due time. This e-mail message does not bring about a contractual

Thank you for your cooperation.

website at www.oce.be

.