[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Joel Dare <joeld at hurdmanivr dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multiple WAN IP's
 Date:  Wed, 08 Oct 2003 06:57:11 -0600
I have a net45xx system with m0n0 installed on it.  I haven't started to
use the system in production yet, but have it connected to my network.  The
web interface is fairly strait forward, but I have a dumb question.

If you use a static IP for your WAN interface, their only seems to be one
IP address.  Can you bind multiple IP's to the system (i.e. if you had 5
IP's in your office)?  It is necessary to bind those IP's to the WAN
interface, correct?  How do you do this?

Joel R. Dare
Hurdman Communications, Inc.
joeld at hurdmanivr dot com
Phone: 801-292-7673 x103