[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joel Dare <joeld at hurdmanivr dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Multiple WAN IP's
 Date:  Wed, 08 Oct 2003 06:57:11 -0600
I have a net45xx system with m0n0 installed on it.  I haven't started to
use the system in production yet, but have it connected to my network.  The
web interface is fairly strait forward, but I have a dumb question.

If you use a static IP for your WAN interface, their only seems to be one
IP address.  Can you bind multiple IP's to the system (i.e. if you had 5
IP's in your office)?  It is necessary to bind those IP's to the WAN
interface, correct?  How do you do this?

Thanks,
Joel

Joel R. Dare
Hurdman Communications, Inc.