[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jaap Prickartz" <jaap at tetra dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  central Ipsec gateway as a "tunnel hub"
 Date:  Thu, 9 Oct 2003 02:14:21 +0200
OOPS, my previous mail was in HTML. please ignore..

i've been stuggling with the following problem for quite some time and can't
figure it out using monowall:

If have got multiple subnets connected to a central one, lets say a few
remote locations connected to our headquarters. I want to connect them all
using Ipsec to permit communications between these remotes location. To
avoid maintenance problems i do not want to use a mesh-topology.

My situaton:

location a:
location b:
location c:
location central:

i've tried to set up tunnels to location central with remote subnet but this doesn't work. Also i tried with /24 tunnels and
adding a static route, also no good results...

so, does anyone have any ideas for me? Any help would be greatly
thanks, cheers,

Jaap Prickartz