[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ping Kwong" <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] pb17 released
 Date:  Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:04:54 -0700
I think the dhcp server is broken in this release.  I upgraded from PB16
or the configuration file somehow got hosed during the upgrade.

Oct  8 20:57:17 m0n0wall dhcpd: /var/etc/dhcpd.conf line 3: semicolon
expected.
Oct  8 20:57:17 m0n0wall dhcpd: /var/etc/dhcpd.conf line 3: semicolon
expected.
Oct  8 20:57:17 m0n0wall dhcpd: default-lease-time
Oct  8 20:57:17 m0n0wall dhcpd: default-lease-time
Oct  8 20:57:17 m0n0wall dhcpd: ^
Oct  8 20:57:17 m0n0wall dhcpd: ^
Oct  8 20:57:17 m0n0wall dhcpd: Configuration file errors encountered --
exiting