[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stephen Waits <swaits at waits dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  pb17 definitely broken
 Date:  Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:46:26 -0700 (PDT)
Installed pb17, anxious to get my friend Rob's crypt() update, it came up,
everything was working.. off to dinner I ran.

Came home, booted the laptop for a little couch surfing, and no dhcp
server is found.  Sure enough, none of my other PC's can find a dhcp
server.

Reboot.. nothing.

Reboot with prior release..  nothing.

Finally had to go back to the prior release, reset the config, and
reconfigure everything (luckily I had a backup of my config on my desktop
and was able to merge back in most of my hard configuration hard work into
the 1.1 config.xml).

I suspect dhcpd broke..

--Steve