[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ryan Grove <ryan at wonko dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] pb17 released
 Date:  Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:59:34 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Manuel Kasper wrote:

> Interesting. I have no problems with the DHCP server at all. Could you
> (and all others who are reporting problems with the DHCP server) post
> their cgi-bin/status.cgi output (don't forget to remove the
> passwords)?

I'm seeing this error in my logs after upgrading to pb17r515 today (the
same error reported by a few other folks):

  dhcpd: /var/etc/dhcpd.conf line 3: semicolon expected.

Then I start seeing duplicate entries for everything from dhcpd, until
it finally exits. Needless to say, DHCP is broken.

I'd attach my status.cgi output, but the m0n0.ch mail server doesn't
seem to like messages longer than 50,000 bytes. You can download it here
instead: http://wonko.com/dump/status.txt (passwords, domain names,
and WAN IP censored to protect the innocent)

--
Ryan Grove
ryan at wonko dot com