[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ping Kwong" <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] pb17 released
 Date:  Wed, 8 Oct 2003 23:01:16 -0700
It looks to me like the conversion from pb16 to pb17 is what breaks the
dhcp.  I booted up with a fresh floppy disk and reconfigured from
scratch and dhcp is up now.  I am using the CD-ROM version BTW.  Well I
haven't configured everything like I had the other floppy exactly so I
can't be sure that messing with another setting doesn't break it but
when I started from scratch I was able have dhcp working again.