[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Felix Schmid <felix at belugalounge dot net>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb17 released
 Date:  Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:11:27 +0200
Hello,

my setup doesn't work anymore since I upgraded..:(

My 4511 boots without problems, the logs are looking ok too (no obvious
error reports),
ppp is brought up too, but network is dead. I am not able to ping any
external ip address, neither from the lan nor from monowall.
I am not using dhcp.

Anyone else experiencing this?

regards,
felix