[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Kohlstedt" <bk at aventuremail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Another Soekris Alternative Idea
 Date:  Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:57:48 +0100
Any thoughts on this:
http://www.synertrontech.com/proddetail.asp-productno=1U-860A&categoryname=Server+System+Solution.htm

The 533mhz fanless with 3 realtek nics is the same price as a soekris 4801. One of the things I like
about it is the rackmount case. In additional, the processor is faster. The only thing is I don't
know how 533mhz vs 4801+encryption accelerator would come out. There's no possibility in adding on
such a card with the synertrontech board.

Any thoughts on compatibility? Any other thoughts?

Bryan Kohlstedt

AventureHost.com - Worldwide Hosting - http://www.aventurehost.com
Sent from AventureMail.com, 2GB Free Email!