[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Kohlstedt" <bk at aventuremail dot com>
 To:  mstearne at entermix dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Another Soekris Alternative Idea
 Date:  Sat, 10 Jul 2004 05:23:01 +0100
Hopefully, this table will show up properly. If not, it's a quote I got from synertrontech.com about
two weeks ago. The 533mhz model with 3 realtek nic's is $269 including power adapter. That's $5 more
than I paid for a 4801. There are other configurations available as you'll see on the website.

SYN Series

Chassis dimension:
44.5(H)x440(W)x178(D) cm

Model: SYN-1U-860A3R53F