[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Joe Lagreca <lagreca at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help passing traffic from LAN to OPT1
 Date:  Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:37:13 +0800 (MYT)
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004, Joe Lagreca wrote:

> be the "everything is denied unless explicitly stated" rule only applys
> to the WAN?

no, it applies to all interfaces. the only diff is the LAN interface has
an additional rule which explicitly allows all clients to connect to the
m0n0wall webGUI from the LAN.

perhaps posting the ipfstat -nio section from status.php would help better
in knowing exactly what rules are there in your running m0n0wall.