[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Zadikem, Travis-taz" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "Fred Wright" <fw at well dot com>, "Monowall \(E-mail\)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Anyone got a trust working with m0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:57:19 -0600
Actually I believe under Windows 2000 with Active Directory
you may be wrong because you cannot do push/pull's unless
you have permission from the Windows 2000 controller PDC/BDC.
Unless, of course, your wins server is a samba box.  I could
be wrong, but from what I have seen in the knowledge
base and such this does seem to be the case.