[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Mee" <mm2001 at pobox dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] another "m0n0wall as AP" gotcha - DWL-810+
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:58:27 -0700
> The A1 versions don't associate with a m0n0wall AP.

I think I jumped the gun here....  Now its looking like the problem is in
the miniPCI radio card I was using. Possibly a different Prism chipset
firmware revision or something...  When I installed a different miniPCI
radio card, the one that had worked with Linux, the D-Link boxes could now
see the AP.

Anyone know how to read the miniPCI firmware revision from FreeBSD /
m0n0wall?

thx, michael