[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Nicolas Bussieres <nicolasb at altaspectra dot com>
 Cc:  Volker Wieban <b0fh at gmx dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] skins / languages for webgui
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:43:11 -0400
M0n0wall is GPL'd under the BSD style licensing. Hate to speak for Manuel here
but feel free to change add, modify whatever you wish. It's fun and
educational. Just be sure to leave the licensing info intact to give credit
where credit is certainly due. Manuel can smack me down if I have mis-spoken
here. =)

Quoting Nicolas Bussieres <nicolasb at altaspectra dot com>:

> as there been any news of this ? If yes , id like to start working on a
> french version .

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311