[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Volker Wieban <b0fh at gmx dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall-list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Fw: Re: [m0n0wall] skins / languages for webgui
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:05:43 -0300
is it possible to bring kind of a system into this? i think it would be good to make language-files
or something like this hold the translated text and can be replaced by another one easily. these
language-files could be uploaded via webgui and get stored on floppy/sd-card. on booting m0n0 should
parse this file and build a translated gui. this would help adding new languages and we wouldn't
have to start again when a m0n0wall update arrives. what do you think of it?
are there any helpful tools to implement this?

volker