[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Ram=EDrez_Herrera=2C_Jorge=22?= <jorge dot ramirez at tecsidel dot es>
 To:  "M0n0wall-Help (E-mail)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  ipf v4
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:50:39 +0200
Hello everybody,

I've got m0n0wall v1.0 and I'll try to replace my old firewall for this one.
When I try to configure alias, I note that I can only put one host or
network, but not a group of hosts or networks. Reading mailing lists, Manuel
Kasper says that it will be possible to do in version 4 of ipfilter.
Now that ipfilter 4.1 is up, I'm wondering if this new version is as you
thought and if new version of m0n0wall will get this feature.

Thank you.

tecsidel

08023 Barcelona
Tel:          (+34) 93 292 21 10
Fax:         (+34) 93 292 28 28
mailto:<mailto:jorge dot ramirez at tecsidel dot es>
<mailto:<mailto:jorge dot ramirez at tecsidel dot es>>
http://www.tecsidel.es/ <http://www.tecsidel.es/>