[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  "'Franz Lippi'" <lippi dot franz at blastministries dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] cant get traffic thru firewall - WAN setup problem?
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:43:04 -0400
Sounds like the Netgear ISDN Router is already doing NAT. (thus the
non-routable 192.168.0.1 IP and a Non-disclosed Public IP address -
MyWWWStatic IP)

I am assuming that without the m0n0wall, your network PCs get out to the
internet and people can get to your web server on the LAN.

James W. McKeand