[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Curran <peter at closeconsultants dot com>
 To:  "Mitch (WebCob)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 Cc:  "Monowall List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SNMP over IPSEC VPN possible?
 Date:  Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:15:00 +0100
On Wednesday 14 July 2004 19:33, Mitch (WebCob) wrote:
> From what I've heard (significant weakness imho!) FreeBSD doesn't filter
> ipsec at all.
>
> That's what lead me to play with openvpn - so it should work without rule
> changes I think.

Well I am having a bit of an issue with doing filtering and OpenVPN at the
moment.  I hope to have it sorted in a couple of days so that a new version
of the OpenVPN module can be release (that also includes basic CA functions,
per-client configuration using certificates and some simple(!) filtering
rules to control access).

Cheers

Peter

believed to be clean.