[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  taharka <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>
 To:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  Jan Walzer <j dot walzer at itcampus dot de>, m0n0 <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] creating ISO on non-BSD machines? (openvpn)
 Date:  13 Jul 2004 11:48:05 -0400
On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 11:19, Dinesh Nair wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Jan Walzer wrote:
>
> > Currently I can't mount it after unzipping it, so I suspect, it is a
> > fileformat, only common in BSD, right?
>
> the unzipped mfsroot is in the UFS file format, which is peculiar to the
> BSDs. i do not know if linux can mount it though there may be utilities to
> do this if you searched hard enough.

You may want to fire this question at Amy Rich qna at oceanwave dot com Amy
Rich does the monthly Questions and Answers column for Sys Admin Magzine
http://www.sysadminmag.com Or, submit the question to her column
directly at, http://www.sysadminmag.com/quest/ Maybe, submit the
question to both?

taharka