[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Claudio'" <devel at cfstudio dot it>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] soekris net4511 and m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:59:01 +0200

Claudio,

try to find a serial cross-over cable (null modem) and hook your soekris up
to a terminal (ex. hyperterminal in windows, minicom for *nix), set the
terminal to 9600 8n1 and watch the boot process. After freebsd starts
booting, you will get all funny things on your screen, which indicates you
have to switch to 19200 8n1 to be able to read the freebsd bootup process.

This way, at least you can see where it goes wrong.

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER

any computer.