[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Kohlstedt" <bk at aventuremail dot com>
 To:  devel at cfstudio dot it, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, jchristi at oce dot be
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] soekris net4511 and m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:39:28 +0100
I assume you read this page: http://m0n0.ch/wall/installation_embedded.php

My 4801 started out with the baud rate at 19200 and the above page shows you how to switch it to
9600 (don't forget to change your terminal program to 9600 also) so you can watch it boot.

Those instructions worked perfectly for me.

Bryan

 website at www.oce.be

AventureHost.com - Worldwide Hosting - http://www.aventurehost.com
Sent from AventureMail.com, 2GB Free Email!