[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Dennis Karlsson" <dennis at denniskarlsson dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] File explorer
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:12:09 -0700
To whomever wants the feature...

To whomever is going to build it?

We have to capacity to design and integrate an optional piece of code
(admittedly not yet as smoothly as somewant - I'd love to see a module
manager module!)

Every feature request results in a group of people in favor of and a group
of people against - and before the feature is even well defined, there are
people at odds about it's use.

If you make it a module, people can integrate and test it - you can easily
maintain a patched mono with the feature for others to try - and away you
go - if enough people like your module, and Manuel supports it then it may
some day become part of a release...

m/