[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "neotjah" <neo dash dump at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Upgrade to PHP5
 Date:  Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:42:59 +0200
I know PHP5 is just out, and may have some bugs in it, but I donít think
that there will be a lot of really large bugs in it, since itís been
declared stable now. But upgrading to PHP5 may have some advantages, like
sqlite which has been supplied with PHP. The reason this could be handy, is
that you wouldnít need to install mysql, which is a large binary and can use
a lot of RAM.

Is an upgrade to PHP5 a good idea of a bad one?

Greetings,

Sander