[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mine GO BOOM <minegoboom at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problem upgrading from .15 to .16
 Date:  Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:26:47 -0400
When I use the upgrade firmware, it errors out with the following
message with the .16 image:

Warning: rename(/ftmp/phpU6q5d0,/ftmp/firmware.img): No such file or
directory in /usr/local/www/system_firmware.php on line 101 Warning:
unlink(/ftmp/firmware.img): No such file or directory in
/usr/local/www/system_firmware.php on line 115

If I upgrade from .15 to .15, it works. The md5sum on my downloaded
file matches that on the website. Does this mean I'll have to manually
flash the hard drive to upgrade?

-Murphy