[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Continuing stabilityproblems on WRAP and other platforms
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:08:32 +0200
Hi,

crashes from time to time. I have installed a syslogdeamon to find out problems that are encountered

dyndns-update or some any other succesful not critical event. When the m0n0wall crashes it is not
pingable from the lan, no webmin-access, serial console not accessable...
Is there any way to trigger down the errors? I also have a standard-PC-based m0n0 booting from CD
which crashes from time to time. On my wrap crashes happen about every 2-4 weeks. I also have 2

one of them crashes from time to time, the other one runs stable...

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Holger Bauer

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit