[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  bk at aventuremail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Issue with post 1.0 version
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:33:57 -0400
It is a VIA Eden 400 MHz processor and has 3 National Semiconductor (sis)
interfaces. To answer your question, no it doesnt ping at all. it's on but
nobody is home.

Now today I took the basic flashed image, didnt change the IP or reassign the
interfaces. Plugged it in, booted it up and configed my laptop to use
192.168.1.5/24. I plugged them both into a switch and I could then access the
webGUI on 192.168.1.1.

I then restored from my old config.xml from version 1.0 and it works just fine.

Not exactly how I would want to upgrade these in the field but better than
nothing I guess.

--
Chet Harvey