[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Benjamin Carlisle" <bcarlisle at 24oz dot com>
 To:  "'Jason Crowley'" <jcrowley at kc dot rr dot com>, "'Garry Taylor'" <gtaylor at proxim dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DHCP - other attributes
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:42:55 -0500
I have browsed the recent changelogs with no indication if the TFTP DHCP
attribute option has been incorporated into the recent betas of m0n0wall.
I'm running v1.0 here, expecting to upgrade soon... does anyone know whether
or not this has been done, or, if not, the likelihood that it will be done?
I have some diskless clients that I'd like to boot over the network, and I
would like to give DHCPD a TFTP server to pass them off. (Jason, I reviewed
your patches but am not sure how current they are relative to the recent
betas, etc).

Thanks all!