[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Updated ssh module and installer (CF support)
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:57:23 -0400 (EDT)
> Is there a central registry for modules? Should we start a wiki?

I also would like to see a wiki.

If lack of a place is the challenge, I am willing
to try to set one up (*), but somehow I think
a few meg is not the resource that's needed
(I think time is the missing resource :-).

Seth

* - I have some sites I host someplace very inexpensive,
and if someone can help build a wiki, I could do it.