[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Updated ssh module and installer (CF support)
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:49:26 -0700
I can up the ante there... I host for a living - if there is support for the
concept, I don't mind setting it up - be a nice way to contribute to the
cause... I've never set one up, but if can't be that much harder than any
other web package - can it?

Or am I being naive?

Should be something that's supported by Manuel though - otherwise what's the
point?

Should also be supported by the community at large.

I think it would be a good place to develop docs, and tutorials for specific
situations, as well as host modules or links to them.

m/