[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan Thuering <stefan dot thuering at freesurf dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Continuing stabilityproblems on WRAP and other platforms
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jul 2004 06:40:02 +0200
Hi,

I'd try changing the power supply or if possible swap a good board with
a unstable one to see if its hw or a sw problem...

The only hang I've had with wrap was when playing with bridging of two
interfaces (but it happened right after saving the settings).

Holger Bauer wrote:

version crashes from time to time. I have installed a syslogdeamon to find out problems that are

was a dyndns-update or some any other succesful not critical event. When the m0n0wall crashes it is
not pingable from the lan, no webmin-access, serial console not accessable...
> Is there any way to trigger down the errors? I also have a standard-PC-based m0n0 booting from CD
which crashes from time to time. On my wrap crashes happen about every 2-4 weeks. I also have 2

one of them crashes from time to time, the other one runs stable...