[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andy Holyer <andyh at hhbb dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Mitch (WebCob)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Updated ssh module and installer (CF support)
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:29:27 +0100
On 20 Jul 2004, at 04:49, Mitch (WebCob) wrote:

> I can up the ante there... I host for a living - if there is support
> for the
> concept, I don't mind setting it up - be a nice way to contribute to
> the
> cause... I've never set one up, but if can't be that much harder than
> any
> other web package - can it?
>
> Or am I being naive?
>
> Should be something that's supported by Manuel though - otherwise
> what's the
> point?
>
> Should also be supported by the community at large.
>
> I think it would be a good place to develop docs, and tutorials for
> specific
> situations, as well as host modules or links to them.

Try the kwiki package - it's a simple set of Perl modules. Install it
using CPAN (I tried using the FreeBSD port, but that's an older version
and has issues with the current docs). Took me... oh, about 2 hours to
do.

---
Andy Holyer, Technical stuff
Hedgehog Broadband, 11 Marlborough Place Brighton BN1 1UB
08451 260895 x 241