[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Subject:  To Wiki or not to Wiki WAS RE: [m0n0wall] Updated ssh module and installer (CF support)
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:07:20 -0700
What say the users?

Yeah or Nay to a wiki?

I know there is a doc project... but from my limited experience, that's not
what a wiki is. A wiki can serve as an ad-hoc collaborative medium for
documenting rarer issues that might never have a place in a manual.

Specific implementations of solutions in various classes?

Rulesets
- games
- voip

IPSec interoperation w/ other products

Tricks for various ISP's

Modules

Other stuff?

I can set something up (was refered to kwiki PERL, but am inclined to take a
look at phpwiki) and host it, but I think there should be broad support and
definitely support from Manuel before doing so.

Yes? No?

Manuel?

Thanks guys.

m/