[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  ubi de feo <ubi at twodotone dot com>
 To:  Fred Wright <fw at well dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP on WAN + DNS issues
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jul 2004 00:59:46 +0200
well.
i made a mistake.

the subnet i get is 255.255.255.0, u were right.
and it's weird cause i also have it written in many places to try
reproduce that config on m0n0

anyway...
that's the only mistake.

my question is:

why do mac, pc, linux fedora core 1 get all the details and connect to
the internet
while m0n0 refuses to?
this is really turning me nuts

thanx