[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Crowley" <jcrowley at kc dot rr dot com>
 To:  "'D. Archibald Smart'" <dasmart at gmail dot com>, "'Benjamin Carlisle'" <bcarlisle at 24oz dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DHCP - other attributes
 Date:  Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:33:03 -0500
The DHCP scripts have not been updated with the current beta versions.
They were meant for version 1.0.  I had hoped Manuel would see fit to
add the update to the standard version of m0n0wall, but he didn't.
Having a few more people ask for the feature certainly doesn't hurt.
Right now, I've been too busy with other stuff to put much time toward
my m0n0wall projects, but if someone else wants to update the DHCP
files, I'd be happy to post them in the same place.  -Jason