[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <lola at yais dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wrap slows down
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:02:43 +0200
this is a bandwith problem. your filesharing tools blow your dsl modem with
too many connections or with heavy uploads.

try to reduce the number of connections in your filesharing software or
shape all outgoing traffic in m0n0wall to: your_upload_bandwidth - 10%.

this works very well for me... no more problems with bit torrent, emule and
all the others ;-)

--
lola