[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Stefan S" <s7st at juno dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PC-Card USB-adapter to work with m0n0??
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:26:22 -0700
Modules are a M0n0 concept - not a <i>Free</i>BSD one...

USB is a kernel level issue that at this time does not exist in m0n0.

To put it in, you need to roll your own kernel and update the base image
with it - have heard of people playing with this, but seen no conclusive
results - think you are stuck:
a) doing it yourself
b) waiting for someone to get to it.

hth