[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <lola at yais dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wrap slows down
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:30:52 +0200
i had the same problems! and i discovered that resetting the modem solved
the problem also. my dsl modem couldn't handle all the connections my
filesahring tools made. i am know using traffic shaper to limit all outgoing
traffic to 90% of my upload bandwidth. no more hangups since then.

give it a try ;-)

lola