[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan Stasik <s7st at juno dot com>
 To:  "Mitch (WebCob)" <mitch at webcob dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  Stefan S <s7st at juno dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PC-Card USB-adapter to work with m0n0??
 Date:  Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:32:39 -0400 (EDT)
Hi:

Thanks for the response. As far as USB not existing in m0n0wall, it
actually does work.  See the below post from a m0n0wall user with the SMC
EZ-Connect adapter.

But i understand that additional support for chipsets not included in the
base install is a problem.  I was hoping there would be a easy way to do
this, but for now, I guess I will try to run small-form-factor P1's with 2
supported ethernet cards...

Thanks,

- Stefan

From: Steven Honson <steven at honson dot org>
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Subject: [m0n0wall] Re: USB Network Adaptors

I have successfully used an SMC EZ Connect USB Fast Ethernet Adapter
2202USB/ETH with m0n0wall without needing to make any changes to
m0n0wall or its kernel image.

I used it for a quite a few months without any problems what so ever.

Cheers,
Steven