[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Bauer" <martin underscore bauer at gmx dot at>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  fd0c: hard error reading fsbn
 Date:  Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:55:51 +0200
Dear List,

When trying to install m0n0wall I get the following error:

"fd0c: hard error reading fsbn"

No configuration get written to the floppy. The floppy light indicates that
m0n0 is trying to acess the drive. The floppy is now write protected.

I read some threads about this issue, but all deal with harddisk
installations (only one targets my issue, but the answer is just that it was
solved, but not how).

It would be great if anyone could give me a hint how to solve this problem.

Thank you
Martin