[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "neotjah" <neo dash dump at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <lola at yais dot net>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wrap slows down
 Date:  Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:08:22 +0200
You were most likely letting the modem do NAT. This explains why the modem
hanged up, a lot of (home)-hardwarerouters have the same problem: A lot of
connections, and it locks up. When the modem is in bridgemode, slap me if
I'm wrong ;), it only passes data from one interface to the next. You could
try to set the modem in bridgemode since you are behind the m0n0wall box.

Sander