[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Voigt" <megeek at jvoigt dot com>
 To:  "Dave Warren" <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless success stories?
 Date:  Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:29:07 -0400
I have my monowall working as a AP.  Using an engenius miniPCI radio (160
mw), pigtail and antenna all in a Soekris box.

I've also had it working with a regular PCMCIA version of the same radio in
the same box.

Using monowall v1.0.  I do have the wireless interface bridged with the LAN.

I know others have had problems.  Maybe I just got lucky with a good
firmware version or just didn't give up soon enough - I am a bit hard
headed. :-)

John Voigt, President

Reston Wireless, LLC
High speed internet service