[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  APHS <aphsaphs at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  newbie: Connect to remote lan at other end of vpn link.
 Date:  Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:06:04 +0100
We have 3 lans connected via various methods with ips of 100. 172. and
10 with the 172 network acting as a hub. All three networks are
contactable from each other.

We've just added a mono firewall to the 172 net and joined it via a
vpn link to a new network, 192.
The 172 network is still able to ping and have connectivity between
all 4 sites, but the other three sites can't talk to each other as it
seems the vpn link isn't working as a bridge/forwarding packets
through the vpn link.
The default gateway on the 192 lan is to point to the mono firewall on 192.

Is this a limitation in mono, or more likely my understanding of how
this should be configured?

Andy