[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] how to acces my webpages from my lan ?
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:53:18 +1000
Hi Henrik,

Configure it in the DNS at the ISP, or wherever your DNS is hosted.

> So I can see the domain on it ???
>

> " Linux is like a wigwag, No windows, No Gates, And a apache inside "

Can I suggest that if you go copying some's taglines, that you copy 'em properly?  It is a "wigwam",
not a "wigwag".  Oh, and Linux doesn't need to have apache installed, so this tagline isn't
necessarily true.  :)

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3343 3889