[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  prism flash?
 Date:  Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:35:36 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,
Sometimes the strangest things happen...
I used win98 to flash a senao card...it did not help...
then Chet gave me a tip about enabling F/W upgrade,
and *as far as I can recall* I did what he told me,
and it worked.  m0n0 AP is up and running - only one of them.

so, I went to flash more cards,
and I can't find the Enable F/W upgrade check box.
I tried toggling every control for the card that
I could find, and it doesn't help.

Alternative - so, I downloaded openap-ct - an AP on a floppy...
that uses prism2_srec...and it said it updated the card...
and now it can't see the card.  Hoping for suggestions.

I have more related questions if anyone knows their flashing,
but I am not sure if its to O/T for the whole list

Thanks
Seth
PS when the laptop is in openap-ct mode, it downloads the
F/W files via the m0n0's wi0, which is rock solid!