[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  ubi de feo <ubi at twodotone dot com>
 To:  "Fred Mol" <fredlist at xs4all dot nl>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] WAN as DHCP and unreachable gateway
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:24:10 +0200
hi, fred mol.

i tried to make the modem *dumber*, but no success with it.
when i try pptp from  XP, or Os X, or even m0n0, it simply doesn't dial.

think there's some problems with these speedtouch 510 (2 of them) i own.

i'll try the solution found in the forum u posted in half an hour, then
i'll let you know.

if it works, think a faq shoud be posted about this.

later
ciao.ubi