[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kevin Roosdahl" <kevin at prestigecomputers dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem setting up IPSec between two Soekris net4501 running m0n0wall 1.0
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:08:18 -0700
1.  Yes the masks are /22 for the internal LAN

2.  I should have checked the ipfstat.  I have another unit that connects fine to OpenBSD and I was
wondering why it was working without the rules.  I have deleted the extra UDP/ESP rules.  Thanks

3.  Yes I can ping the LAN host using "ping -S 172.16.100.22 -c 10 172.16.40.23" from the exec.php
page.

And now it works.

Note: This is a backup circuit for a Frame Relay connection.
Shouldn't this connection be permanent or will it only come up when there is traffic?
Why did ping wake it up?

Kevin