[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Carl Cristian Arlock" <ccwarlock at sweclockers dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  A small problem with my m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 25 Jul 2004 02:03:33 +0200
Hello there.

I'm new to this program, and I got it to work today - I think.

I'm running m0n0wall on a Compaq Deskpro (something) 200MMX, 512MB =
SDRAM, Netgear and DLink NICS.

I haven't figured out how to get my FTP through the firewall but =
eventually I'll get there, probably some misstake I've done :-)
I have a small problem though. After 10 minutes of usage, it seems like =
some powersaving mode starts, and the m0n0wall machine bugs out. I get =
heavy packet loss (I think, at least connecting to the web gui takes a =
butt load of time and ping times when playing games go 2k+) and after a =
while I eventually get disconnected. Although, if I press any key on the =
keyboard so that the screen goes out of powersaving it all works again, =
flawlessly. I figure it has something to do with the machine and I =
should check the Bios - problem is I haven't been able to access it =
hehe..

Is there anyone with some experience who got some answers/tips?

Regards,
Carl Cristian