[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Cas Mollien" <cmollien at mollien dot net>
 To:  "'Carl Cristian Arlock'" <ccwarlock at sweclockers dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: A small problem with my m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:48:21 -0400
Carl,

Most Compaqs, especially the older ones, use a soft-BIOS. If you are not
using the original disk-configuration anymore (which is probable), you have
to go to the Compaq website and search for all system downloads for that
specific model.

You will most likely be able to get a BIOS-configurator running from floppy,
after which you can do all kinds of stuff.

Regards,

Cas