[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  <edp dot lists at acerbis dot it>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  R: [m0n0wall] Unreachable website, m0n0wall problem
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:59:00 +0200
Could be a problem related to path MTU.

If the connection seems to stall, try to lower client's interface MTU ( ie.
to 1000 ) and retry; if it works, maybe somewhere on the path ICMP error
messages got filtered (ie. "Frag required but DF set").

Otherwise, you need to diagnose the problem at a lower level ( ie. Tcpdump
plus some packet generator).