[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Frederick Page <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SOLUTION: "Panic" while booting net4801
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:38:11 +0800 (MYT)
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Frederick Page wrote:

> PIO3, it didn't take much of a rocket-scientist to figure out, that the
> WDMA2 caused the problem. WDMA2 also was in each and every problem-mail
> in the mailing-list.

perhaps, but most of us run m0n0wall on a soekris or wrap device, and for
the soekris net4511, the equivalent is identified as (well, for mine
anyways),

ad0: 123MB <Transcend> [984/16/16] at ata0-master BIOSPIO

once again, much gratitude for providing a solution for what invariably is
an error others may face.